To stop Microsoft from asking you to create/use an email address during the setup, (which is irritating and infuriating to say the least):
When it asks you to create/use an email address:
- Use the Shift + F10 keyboard shortcut to open Command Prompt.
- Type the following command to release the current network configuration and press Enter:
- Close the Command Prompt console.
- Click the Back button.
- Confirm the name of the local account.
- Click the Next button.
- Create a password for the account.